On the agenda of this Stunfest, our best tournaments !
FRIDAY 17th MAY
- BREAKERS REVENGE – Team 2V2
- STUNTACUS Godtiers of the Arena – Solo
- MORTAL KOMBAT 11 – Major Solo
- UNIST – Major Solo
- SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE – Team 2V2
- STREET FIGHTER III : THIRD STRIKE – Solo SIDE
SATURDAY 18th MAY
- SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE – Major Solo
- WINDJAMMERS Flying Power League – Solo
- TEKKEN 7 Last Chance Ultimate Ranking – Solo
- KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Neo Geo World Tour 2 – Solo
- STREET FIGHTER THIRD STRIKE 20th Celebration – Team 3V3
- DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ – Major Solo
- SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2X – Team 3V3
- PUYO PUYO CHAMPIONS – Solo
SUNDAY 19th MAY
- GUILTY GEAR XRD REV 2 20th Anniversary Edition – Team 3V3
- LETHAL LEAGUE BLAZE The first EU Blaze Championship – Solo
- KING OF FIGHTERS 98 Neo Geo World Tour 2 – Solo
- MORTAL KOMBAT 11 – Team 3V3
- SUPER STREET FIGHTER 2X – Solo
- CAPCOM VS SNK 2 – 1V1
- STREET FIGHTER V ARCADE EDITION – Team 3V3
To compete, you are required to pay both a “Festival Pass Competition” and the registration fee for the chosen game(s) to confirm your participation. The Festival Tournament Pass is for tournament participants only, and gives access to the entire Stunfest festival.
The Pass is only valid for the days you compete (the 3-day Pass is valid if you compete at least 2 days during the Stunfest).
Once your Tournament Pass and fee(s) have been paid, you will be registered for the tournaments via the smash.gg event created for the occasion. For any queries, please mail to email@example.com.
more information soon !
There is no refund for tournament registration.
Tournaments are open without restriction (other than the purchase of a Competition Pass and payment of the registration fee) and the qualifying rounds will take place the same day in the Tournament Area.
During the qualifying rounds, the tournament area is restricted. In addition, large screens have been installed to broadcast certain qualifiers.
The final phases will be played live on the Great Stage of the Liberté, and broadcast on the festival’s various stream channels.
You need to bring your own joystick.
All finals will be played live on the Great Stage of the Liberté, and broadcast live via a large screen and on the festival’s various streams.
You will find many catering stands in and around the festival grounds. You will need to buy hits that will allow you to buy your meal.